Unlike traditional high chairs that cannot be used until your baby can sit up on their own, the addition of the Nomi Baby raised bouncer attachment allows you to bring your newborn up to the table right from the start!
Nomi Baby is designed to provide your baby with an ergonomic and cozy spot at the center of the family. Being at table height is ideal for "talking", playing, and interacting with your baby.
Nomi Baby is lightweight, so it's easy to move around the house, wherever you need an extra hand. It seamlessly adjusts between an almost horizontal positon for your newborn and more upright positions as your baby grows. Your baby's head remains stable while the seat allows a gentle bounce. Nomi Baby's supportive design creates a comfy nest for your new baby.
When your baby has grown a little stronger, you can begin to use a more upright position to allow for better eye contact at the family table. If your little one falls asleep, Nomi Baby can easily be adjusted to an almost horizontal position with just a quick turn of the knob. Nomi Baby is not intended for extended periods of sleep.
Nomi is the next generation high chair that seamlessly adjusts without tools, and evolves with children's changing needs! With the addition of the Nomi Baby attachment, your Nomi High Chair easily transforms from an infant raised bouncer - to a high chair - to a chair, so your child is positioned in the most comfortable & ergoNOMIc position from newborn all the way to adulthood, holding up to 330 lbs.
Scandinavian design by world-renowned seating expert, Peter Opsvik, who spent his entire career studying what he calls "active sitting". His philosophy is that children need a stable platform for their feet from which to move - so the child will sit actively and varied - but stay seated.
In 1972, Peter designed the iconic Tripp Trapp Chair for his son, which brought the child up to the table, and the floor up to the child with an adjustable footrest. Fast forward to 2013 when Peter's first granddaughter was born, and based on his 40 years of seating design experience, he knew he could do better. The result is the Nomi Concept. Nomi is the evolution of the original concept, utilizing more modern materials and technology, resulting in a sleeker design, making daily use even simpler.
- The Nomi Baby raised bouncer attachment is available as an accessory for the Nomi High Chair.
- Nomi Baby adjusts between an almost horizontal position for your newborn to a more upright position as your baby grows - this unique adjustment feature allows parents to use Nomi Baby from day one. According to experts, conventional bouncers should not be used at all in the baby's first 8 weeks because they do not lie flat.
- Nomi Baby brings your baby up off the floor so you can keep a closer eye on them. Ideal for talking, playing and interaction with your baby. Gets them off the floor away from dust, feet, and paws during family mealtime. No more putting a bouncer on the counter!
- Nomi Baby is lightweight so it can easily be moved around the house wherever you need an extra hand. Perfect to keep the baby near you - while you prepare or clean up from meal times, take a quick shower, or while getting ready for the day.
- Scandinavian design with a wide stable base and superior center of gravity provides peace of mind for parents.
- As your baby grows, the Nomi Baby can be adjusted to a more upright position giving the baby a chance to interact more with his or her surroundings.
- Functional solution that simplifies life - keep baby in sight, engaged and supported.
- Can be used until baby starts trying to sit up on their own, or has reached 20 lbs., whichever comes first.
- When baby outgrows the Nomi Baby accessory, you convert it to the Nomi High Chair for use from 6 months to around 2 years. Then your Nomi High Chair can be easily converted (without tools!) into the Nomi Chair for use into the teenage years and beyond, as it holds over 300 lbs.
- Machine Washable and reversible cushion.