The Qdos® Double Door Lock is uniquely designed to be simple to install on standard FRAMED double door cabinets. Does not work on frameless (Euro/IKEA) cabinets. Common babyproofing cabinet latches clamp around handles or knobs, which creates enough movement to allow the doors to partially open, thereby creating serious pinch hazards. Our Zero-Pinch® design keeps the doors closed without any movement, while the contemporary design fits right in and will complement your home décor. The double action lock is easy for adults to operate with one hand, but strong springs make it very challenging for kids with smaller hands to defeat. Installs with strong adhesive making installation quick and simple.
- ONLY FITS ON STANDARD FRAMED DOUBLE DOOR CABINETS - designed to be simple to install on standard framed cabinets, with or without a center post. Does not work on frameless (Euro/IKEA) cabinets.
- DOUBLE ACTION LOCK - Lock is easy for adults to operate, but strong springs make it very challenging for kids with smaller hands to defeat.
- ONE-HANDED OPERATION - Our one-handed operation makes it quick and simple for adults to get into the cabinet, unlike many common latches that require a two-handed cumbersome operation to open.
- ZERO-PINCH DESIGN - Keeps the doors closed without any movement, eliminating the risk of pinch hazards that come with common latches that clamp around handles or knobs.
- FITS DOORS OF DIFFERENT THICKNESS - The flexible depth adjustment will accommodate doors of different thicknesses.
- EASY ADHESIVE INSTALLATION - Installs with strong adhesive making installation quick and simple.
- CONTEMPORARY DESIGN - Fits in with your home décor. Available in White or Gray.