Little ones explore and stick their fingers in doorjambs, which can cause small pinches or even serious injuries. Qdos Finger Slam Guards are made out of strong shock absorbing materials that won't compress like soft foam pinch guards. We recommend placing the Qdos Finger Slam Guard on the top of the door for those who are able to reach, however it should be within 12 inches from the edge of the door. If placing on the side of the door, it should be out of reach of the child, as high as the parents are able to reach. Qdos Finger Slam Guards come with an adhesive post for temporary storage.
- Strong Shock Absorbing Material - Prevents little fingers from getting pinched and seriously injured in slammed doors. Will not compress like cheaper products made of inferior materials.
- Firm Non-slip Grip on Door - Finger guards made from foam type materials have a tendency to fall off doors over time. Qdos uses a unique material with non-slip properties and good 'memory' to stay in place.
- BiteProof & Choke Safe - Soft is not always safe! If a child gets hold of a Qdos Finger Slam Guard, no worries about biting off a piece. Made with non-toxic, firm, food grade material.
- Adhesive Post for Temporary Storage - Keeps it out of children's hands and right where you need it, when you need it.
- The Finger Slam Guard fits most standard doors - Fits most standard doors from 1.25" to 1.75" thick.
- Available in White or Gray.