The Qdos® Spectrum Baby Gate, sculpted from a single piece of furniture grade wood, blends together contemporary design and the Qdos higher standard of safety. Look beyond the beauty and the finish, and you'll see a world-class baby safety gate that meets the toughest European Safety Standards as well as US and Canadian Standards. The AccuInstall Indicators® make installation easy and most importantly provide peace of mind that the gate has been installed correctly - the first time. The warm sophisticated design of the Spectrum Baby Gate will protect your precious little ones and enhance the beauty of your home. The Spectrum Baby Safety Gate is 30.7" tall, and adjusts to fit inside openings from 29.9" up to 41.3" wide. Baby Proofing doesn't have to be ugly!®
- Baby proofing doesn't have to be ugly! - Contemporary look takes baby safety gate design to a new level with the clean looking furniture grade wood that will complement, not take away from your home décor.
- Just because this baby gate looks beautiful doesn't mean it compromises safety. Not only does it meet the US and Canadian Safety Standards, the Qdos Spectrum Baby Gate meets the stringent European Standard that is much tougher.
- The revolutionary Qdos FastMount® Rails provide the simplest installation of a hardware mount gate with just 4 screws.
- The Qdos Hardware Mount Spectrum Baby Gate can be installed within an opening/door frame, flush mounted outside an opening, or mounted at an angle, making it extremely flexible. Safe for installation at top and bottom of stairs.
- The Spectrum Baby Safety Gate is 30.7" tall, and adjusts to fit inside openings from 29.9" up to 41.3" wide. This wooden baby gate cannot be used with extensions. Available in White.
- The double-action lock is easy for adults to operate, but very challenging for even much older kids to defeat. The One-Way Stop function should be used to prevent the gate from swinging out over stairs or in any other location where you need to control the opening direction.
- To make sure the gate is securely locked, the easy to see At-A-Glance Indicator® shows green for easy lock verification, and red for unlocked.
- Baseboard adapters included: A lot of baby gates end up being installed where there are baseboards, which interferes with the installation. The Qdos FastMount Rails come with adapters which allow correct installation over standard baseboards.
- Quarter round molding can prevent baby gates from being installed correctly. The Qdos FastMount Rails come with covers that can easily be removed to allow a secure installation over quarter round so your baby gate is always installed safely.
- All safety starts with a correct installation so we included a level to make sure the gate is installed securely.