The SWADDLE UP™ TRANSITION BAG is the easiest & gentlest way to help your baby graduate from swaddling. It enables you to zip off one wing at a time, allowing your baby to slowly adjust to 'arms-free' sleep. A genius solution that will help you preserve your peaceful sleep routine.
The SWADDLE UP™ TRANSITION BAG is made from a single layer of specially knitted, high quality, breathable cotton.
- 1.0 TOG fabric is ideal for moderate temperatures
- Ideal for room temperatures between 68°F and 75°F
- Gentler way to help your baby transition from swaddling to arms-free sleep
- Patented zip-off wings
- Converts to a snug sleeping bag, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified 'hip-healthy' by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute allows recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy diaper changes
- No loose layers to kick off or unravel during sleep
- Proudly supporting First Candle & SIDS research
- Easy Care: machine wash on gentle, tumble dry on low
- Fabric Content: 93% Cotton, 7% Elastane
- Available in sizes: Medium (13-19 lbs.), Large (19-24 lbs.), X-Large (24-31 lbs.)